17 April 2007

Visitor



Mary's mom arrived safe and sound on Sunday. She brought a ton of baby things, and that's about it. I don't see how she could have had anything else in her suitcases.

She and Mary are getting the baby's nursery ready. That is the purpose of this, her fourth trip to Brazil. She is now tied with the number of trips Mary has made to Brazil, and they are both ahead of me by one.

They got a lot done yesterday. I am a little aprehensive about this, because there are so many changes going on to the room I used to be able to relax in. Oh, well. The life of a father, right?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's exciting and a huge change all at the same time. You won't be able to believe how much room you used to have in your life that will be taken up by a sweet small one.

I wouldn't change it for the world.