22 August 2007

Proud Parents and Grandparents




Bree's parents and both sets of grandparents are proud. Rick went home on Thursday (the day after we came home from the hopital after extending his ticket for Aubry's late arrival) and Cindy is leaving us on Monday. She will be sorely missed and has been a great help these first two weeks. Matt's parents are here with us on the webcam every night and are just as excited. They will get to see her for the first time in October when we come home for Spencer's wedding. It was good to finally get home from the hospital. Aubry likes her new room. There are lots of things for her to look at and she has lots of cute things to wear thanks to all of our friends, family and church family from home.

8 comments:

Heather A said...

My favorite is the one of you two watching her in her crib. You're such beautiful parents! I miss you more than I can tell you! Give Aubry a kiss for me! Love you guys!

David and Angie said...

SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!!! I cannot wait until October! Thank you Spence for this fall wedding...hopefully Bree won't steal the show! Seriously, you all look great, and I know you are awesome parents. So glad Mary's mom and dad got to be there, and that technology is helping Matt's parents "be there" too!
Love to all,
Angie (hard to believe I am old enough to be a great aunt)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. I am glad that you are both doing well and will be praying for you and your new daughters.

Anonymous said...

Daughter! not Daughters

Sarah said...

Congratulations. She is so beautiful. I will pray that you all get sleep!

holli said...

It was so great to finally see pictures of Bree! She is so beautiful. Tell Cindy all the "DHR folks" say hi and we can't wait to see her soon.
Holli

Unknown said...

Congratulations Matt and Mary! Aubry is beautiful and I love her name. I am proud of you too for doing what you love! Love, Brooke

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations! And Mary - I didn't look anywhere near that good when I came home from the hospital! We hope to see you all in January.
Jennifer Terry