27 May 2009

Funeral Travel

I will be traveling to Missouri this weekend to attend my brother's funeral. I have to leave Mary (and Paisley) and Aubry here in Salvador for almost a week. Please lift them up in prayer while I am away from them and especially that Paisley will wait for her daddy to get back to make her appearance in this world. Also keep my parents, sister-in-law, sister, nephews and nieces in your prayers during this difficult time. We have all been blessed to have Jeff as a part of our lives and we miss him terribly.

3 comments:

Amber Windham Henderson said...

Dear Matt,
I was saddened to learn of your brother's death. As someone who has lost a brother herself, I know a small part of what you are feeling. But God knows all of it, and while He will not take your pain away, He will lessen it if you let Him. Focus on Him and your beautiful expanding family (Mary Virginia, Aubry--she's gotten so big--and very soon Paisley), and He will surround you with friends, family, and love when you need it most. God bless. My prayers are with you and your family.
Sincerely,
Amber (Windham) Henderson

Bluecanary said...

Hey Matt,

Sorry to hear about your brother. I last checked my e-mail right before I got the message. I left for Mexico Friday and didn't get the message till today. I am in prayer for your family. I'll try to call tomorrow if you are still in the states.

I love you! May God continue to give you comfort and peace.

David and Angie said...

so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother... glad you got to go be with your family and that Paisley waited for you to get back to arrive. I know he will be missed.
Love,
Angie