31 July 2005

Festa



The latest pictures are from our language school. One of our teachers at the school, Erica, is moving to Mexico and had her last day with us on Friday. Another one of our language professors, Jaci, had her birthday on Friday. So this is us trying to throw them a Brazilian / American festa for the two occasions. God has blessed us with great teachers here who are constantly wanting to know more about what we will teach in our church. So it’s a learning / teaching situation. Please continue to pray for our teachers, that God will continue to work on their hearts as they learn more about Him.

1 comment:

Heather A said...

Awwww....my eyes watered up when I saw all of you guys with your language teachers. I know I've only been gone a week, but I miss you guys so much!!!! Whenever people ask me about my trip, the best response I can come up with is, "It was so good, I didn't want to come home." Send my love to everyone!